BETA’s modular design allows for lowest lifetime cost by reusing the fueling system on a new chassis. All of the operator interfaces are positioned for better operator ergonomics and safety when compared to traditional designs.
Your operational uptime depends on our Product Reliability:
- Simple, lightweight module configuration lowers chassis wear and fuel cost.
- Pumping system tuned to maximize flow rate, reduce maintenance, and lower fuel cost
- Operational savings driven by automated electronic controls
- Optimize your fleet management with fueling and safety data reports
Your service levels depend on our Support:
- Multifunction touch screen display to guide to reduce operator error and fueling time.
- Automatic on-board diagnostics and troubleshooting alerts
- BETA Tech support available through wireless remote vehicle diagnostics to provide the ground support and reduce downtime.
- Designed utilizing globally approved and available standard components
- 24-hour global support from certified technicians available at 1.844.BETAWay.
- Any onsite issues reported responded to within 12 hours.
Your performance depends on quality equipment and timely delivery
- We design and manufacture over 70% of the content on our trucks to ensure optimal flow rates
- Over 90% on time delivery of equipment to our customers’ agreed on-site delivery schedule
- Non-proprietary components so replacement parts can be quickly delivered, maximizing your uptime and fuel efficiency
Common Equipment Sizes and Variations
- 10k, 7k, 5k, 3k and Custom Aviation Jet A-1 Refuelers
- 500 Gal, 750 Gal, 1000 Gal, 1200 Gal AVGAS Refuelers
- Ramp servicers