Fuel the entire range of aircraft, from regional jets to the Airbus A380, with rapid gate turns, fewer operators, no chassis maintenance, and less aircraft damage. Our WBC is self-propelled, allowing it to serve multiple gates.
Your operational uptime depends on our Reliability:
- Hydrostatic drive reduces maintenance and emissions when compared to hydrant dispensing trucks.
- Stainless steel tubing for fuel sensing line offering greater durability compared to synflex
- Robust boom design minimizing leaks and hose replacements associated with jac risers. This also reduces stress on under wing nozzles and aircraft fueling manifolds.
- Filtration made of corrosion resistant aluminum eliminating maintenance of internal epoxy coating.
- Modular design elements shared with other hydrant designs to lower fleet maintenance cost
Your service levels depend on our Support:
- On-board diagnostics and troubleshooting capability
- BETA Tech support available through wireless remote vehicle diagnostics to provide the ground support and reduce downtime.
- 24-hour global support from certified technicians available at 1.844.BETAWay.
- Any onsite issues reported responded to within 12 hours.
Winning profitable contracts relies on equipment Delivery:
- Highest dispensing flow rates in the industry
- We design and manufacture over 70% of the content on our carts to ensure optimal flow rates.
- Over 90% on time delivery of equipment to our customers’ agreed on-site delivery schedule.
- Non-proprietary components so replacement parts can be quickly delivered, maximizing your uptime and fuel efficiency