Our most sustainable zero emissions towable cart is capable of fueling up to 480 GPM (1800 LPM). BETA’s hydrant carts utilizes fuel or solar power for all electrical operations and qualify for government subsidies in many countries. With more than 1,500 units in use, world-wide for more than 30 years, our hydrant carts have consistently proven the ability to produce quicker gate turns with lower operational costs. The lightweight towable design ensures flexible maneuverability with existing ground-support equipment.
Your operational up-time depends on our Product Reliability:
- The design is simple and reliably built to operate from hydrant or solar power
- Built on a proven design from over 30 years of military and commercial applications
- Stainless steel tubing for fuel sensing line offers greater durability compared to synflex
- The cart is manufactured utilizing corrosion resistant aluminum and stainless steel thus increasing the life of the product and lowering maintenance costs.
- Modular design elements shared with other hydrant designs to lower fleet maintenance cost
Your service levels depend on our Support:
- BETA Tech support available to provide maintenance support and reduce downtime.
- 24-hour global support from certified technicians available at 1.844.BETAWay.
- Any onsite issues reported responded to within 12 hours.
Winning profitable contracts relies on equipment Delivery:
- Highest dispensing flow rates in the industry
- We design and manufacture over 70% of the content on our carts to ensure optimal flow rates.
- Over 90% on time delivery of equipment to our customers’ agreed on-site delivery schedule.
- Call now for existing stock or expedited delivery.